Health & Exercise
Options

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Slimdown

I have been hemming and hawing but I'm ready to make a commitment again- I even wrote down the correct DVDs to do in my day planner so that I have no excuse now to skip a day!

I would love a workout buddy if anyone wants to do this plan with me. It requires 3 JM DVDs (30DS, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones) but they're pretty cheap and I hear this plan works wonders since it changes things up a little more from the usual 30DS.

Here is the order of DVDs:

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 7 - OFF!
DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 14 - OFF!
DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 26 - OFF!
DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES 

Who's with me?

Re: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Slimdown

• Options
    I'm thinking about it! I suck at staying committed, and knowing that, it's hard to convince myself to start anything because I figure doing something sporadically isn't going to be effective...so I may as well not bother at all! When are you starting?
  • Options

imageCubbyMama:
    I'm thinking about it! I suck at staying committed, and knowing that, it's hard to convince myself to start anything because I figure doing something sporadically isn't going to be effective...so I may as well not bother at all! When are you starting?

Today :)

I figured the longer I tell myself I'm going to do it, the longer I start to postpone! Try it with me!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be cheaper and more effective to get a gym membership (with babysitting included) and a trainer for a 1x every other week for a few months to get you started.  It'll establish a long term committment to living a healthy lifestyle.  (seriously, real trainers don't push like Jilian does on TBL - well - if they do, it doesn't FEEL like you're being pushed that hard)...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How did you come up with this plan? I have 30DS, so I will have to go buy the other two dvd's but I am with you!! I will start today! Is that when you are starting. I need motiviation.
  • Options

imageMesmrEwe:
    Wouldn't it be cheaper and more effective to get a gym membership (with babysitting included) and a trainer for a 1x every other week for a few months to get you started.  It'll establish a long term committment to living a healthy lifestyle.  (seriously, real trainers don't push like Jilian does on TBL - well - if they do, it doesn't FEEL like you're being pushed that hard)...

The 3 DVD's cost a total of $25 plus tax, and that's a one-time cost.  How is going to the gym and paying for a babysitter cheaper than that, even for just one month (not even considering that you have to pay that every month)?  I'm confused.

chaase, this is Jillian's plan that she came up with and posted on her website.  You can google "30-Day Slimdown" and find it all over the place--I guess it's pretty popular!

I didn't start yesterday.  I'm still summoning the ambition. ;)

• Options
    I'm with you! I have 30 days till I go back to work so I'm motivated to fit in my work stuff again. I need some accountabilty! I have 30 DS so I just need the other 2. I'm not telling DH that I'm buying more DVDs because I already have so many, lol! Can't wait to cheer eachother on! Are we starting today? You can PM or email stacybug05@yahoo.com Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"