Washington Babies

Cocktail Recs??

I want to make a blue alcoholic punch and a pink alcoholic punch for my P or B party next weekend,  does anyone have any yummy Pink or Blue cocktail recs??

Thanks!

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch

Re: Cocktail Recs??

• We did a blue one at our wedding for "something blue" It was Vodka, blue curacao and lemonade.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yum, that sounds good.  I would just do pink lemonade and vodka for the other one.  Maybe a flavored vodka?  Raspberry?
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My sister is a bartender and she makes an awesome pink cocktail with X-Rated, Watermelon Pucker, and Sprite. 
  • imagetobykitty:
    We did a blue one at our wedding for "something blue" It was Vodka, blue curacao and lemonade.

I second this for the blue one.  Though I might do half lemonade and half 7-up.

You have a LOT more options for the pink one.  You could do a standard cosmo (or add a little Pom to make it more interesting, and deeper pink).  Another thing I like doing is using fresh watermelon (basically blending up the whole thing) and having that be (at least most of) the mixer - it'd be really good with pretty much any kind of vodka.  Here's one recipe I just found that sounds really yummy (obviously would have to be adapted to be punch bowl size):

GARNET
    Original from Dale DeGroff

1 1/2 ounces Smirnoff Orange
    1 ounce watermelon juice
    1 ounce cranberry juice one lemon wedge and one lemon peel
    1/2 ounce Cointreau

Preparation

Pour the juices and the vodka into a cocktail shaker and squeeze the lemon wedge to extract the juice and drop it into the shaker. Shake well with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with the lemon peel. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"