Baby Showers
Options

First Baby Shower

When should I have my shower.? I am due November 24th and I don't want to have my shower either too early or too late. I know plenty of people who had their shower scheduled and delivered before the shower, and I would like to still be pregnant at mine. Any suggestions.?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: First Baby Shower

• Options
    Most showers are when the mother-to-be is in her 7th month.  Whoever is hosting your shower should sit down with you and figure out when both you and she are available.
  • Options
    Generally between weeks 30-35 are pretty standard
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'd recommend at least 4-6 weeks before you're scheduled to deliver. Keep in mind that you still need time to sort and return/purchase extras and other baby items you guys may need.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    atackatack member

I am due August 20th and all my showers (3) are randomly spaced throughout the summer.  June 18th, July 3rd (in NY -with his family), July 23rd. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mine is week 33 with my friends my family is cutting it a bit close at 36 weeks lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My 1st shower I'll be 28 weeks and the 2nd shower I'll be 31 weeks. This will give me plenty of time to return/exchange items as well as purchase any items I will need that I didn't get at either shower.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 2/24/2008

BFP #1 3/13/13, MMC 4/17/13, D&C 4/19/13

BFP #2 8/7/13, Beta at 4w6d = 3,796

• Options
    I am due November 21 and planning mine for 1st week of Sept,
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards