January 2011 Moms

How regular is your...

period now? I had two regular periods now since LO arrived, both about 28 day cycles. Now I'm about five days late if it continued in that pattern for my third period.

Would you be concerned if you were in my shoes, or are periods just irregular after baby? I ebf if that helps. Oh and we've on DTD once since baby. We are not ttc so close to dd so this would be craziness.

How long before I should take a test?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How regular is your...

• I just went through the same thing. I got nervous and took a test which came back negative and the next day i started. I was 6 days late. I think our bodies just take awhile to regulate themselves after the baby.
  • My cycle hasn't returned yet this time, but the after DD1 my cycles were all over the place. I don't think that you need to worry just yet, but you could always buy some cheapie pg tests just to put your mind at ease. I got some super cheap from amazon.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm on BCP, so I'm back to my regular 28 day schedule. I would POAS after 2 days, but I'm crazy paranoid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mchupiemchupie member
    No period here, yet!
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • So far mine have been 35 days, 36 days, 23 days. I'm also EBFing. Pre-preg my cycles were 31 days.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• And all is well now I got my period this morning, YAAAAAAAAAY
  • I also EBF and my cycles have not yet returned. I think it's normal to be irregular when you EBF.
    Thomas Edward born January 21, 2011~ 2 months early image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Our Journey: 4 failed IUI's, 1 IVF resulting in Thomas and 2 lost identical twins.
  • My period is irregular while being on the mini-pill. I was fine for one month because I was on the Nuvaring but when I was thinking of doing relactation, I went off of it and went on the mini pill. With the mini pill, I get my period every other week and it sucks! I might not end up doing relactation (Ugh, my heart just broke into pieces typing that) and go back on the Nuvaring.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"