Washington Babies
Options

AW: E is One!

Happy Birthday to my sweet and funny girl!

Here is the link to her one-year pics w/ J:

https://jsheltonphotography.blogspot.com/2011/05/eva-is-almost-one-lake-stevens.html

Her one-yr appt isnt till Tues, so I'll have more updates then. Today is very bittersweet for me b/c she is our last baby, and now she isnt a baby anymore! I cant believe she's growing so fast. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: E is One!

• Options
    She's such a beautiful, sweet girl! Happy Birthday, E!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, E! You are absolutely beautiful! :-)
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Birthday E!  She is so beautiful, and I can't believe it's been a year!
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday to your sweet little girl!!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Eva!
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    It seems like just yesterday I was at that wedding in Ohio constantly checking my phone for text updates from Justine. :) I can't believe it's been a year! Happy Birthday to Miss Eva, I love her to pieces!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you lots!!! Tell your momma that you will always be her baby.
  • Options
    Hope you had a fabulous birthday, sweet baby girl!!!!
  • Options
    Wow - already?!  Happy birthday!  Those photos are too cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Shes precious. Happy birthday little one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Can't believe she's 1 already!  Happy birthday!

imagemassagegirly:
    Tell your momma that you will always be her baby.

Love this! :-)

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    Aw!  Happy birthday to the sweetie!  I love her pictures!  She is too cute!  I can't believe how time flies once you become a parent!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Happy Birthday sweet E! I love you LOTS!
  • Options
    Love the photos!  Happy birthday, Eva!

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"