Maryland Babies
Options

This morning's playgroup

Where the heck is that observation area/park? I replied that I'd be there. I event went. I could not find that park for the life of me! I had google directions. It should have been down near the long-term parking, right? Anywhoo, I drove down, turned around, drove by where it should have been again, and came home. Luckily I don't live too far. Sorry I missed you guys! But, I'd like to know where it is because I'd love to go there some time.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This morning's playgroup

• Options
    oh Michelle I'm sorry. I think those directions were wrong. The playground was off of Dorsey Road, the park was called Friendship park. I lot of people either got lost or couldn't find the park.

• Options
    ucgraducgrad member
    I wondered. When I got home I looked it up online and there was another map that had it marked on Dorsey Rd. even though the address was on airport loop. I thought I remembered last time there was a play group there, some people got lost. I'll know where it is for next time! I felt bad I said I'd be there and just never made it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry you got lost---I actually got lost too and was a half hour late. The mapquest directions I got were way off so I had to be on the phone with my husband who was looking at a map as I was driving around.

I am really sorry :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ended up being pretty late, too, because I got lost as well.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"