Options

Non-clicky poll re: sleep

What time does LO go to sleep?

And is it the same time everyday?

Re: Non-clicky poll re: sleep

• Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:

What time does LO go to sleep? 7:30 or 8

And is it the same time everyday? I try to keep it in this range...

• Options
    7:30-8:00 here too. I try to keep it the same every night, but there are some days where she won't settled down until 9 or 10.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO usually goes down around 9 ish.
    Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mick64mick64 member
    Usually 7:30-8. I used to be able to put him down drowsy but awake, but lately that has not been working, so by the time I get him settled, it's closer to 8:30 before he's asleep.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    MrsYamMrsYam member
    7 - 7:30 everyday unless we're out someplace, but never later than 8pm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Used to be 9-9:30 (H gets home late and they need time together), but lately she's pretty cranky by 8:30 so I've been putting her down earlier. She's also waking up earlier and earlier every day :( Used to be 8:30, now we're up to 5:50. Doesn't she know I cannot function properly that early in the morning?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mchupiemchupie member
    Bedtime is 7.  Same every night.  Every now and then she'll fuss a bit and won't be asleep until 7:30.
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    Around 9:30 every night..its strange..I keep trying to get it to be earlier, but he like 9:30..

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

9:30-10, usually, but sometimes (like last night, when we were at a party til 10) she won't go down until later because she's all excited!  And has seen new things!  And then she naps like a maniac the next day.

• Options
    Last bottle is always 7:30- 7:45 and I have to hold him upright for 30 minutes for his reflux, so I rock him to sleep and snuggle him for that time. in his crib by 8:30 every night.
  • Options
    8:00 or 8:30 every night, It takes a little longer sometimes depends on what we did that day.
  • Options
    7-730. Yes we keep the bedtime routine the same every night.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

What time does LO go to sleep? 

She usually goes to sleep around 9 or 930, on a bad night - 11p. 

And is it the same time everyday?

Nah.... it depends on her mood and how much excitement she had during the day (and how many naps). But she is starting to sleep for at least 6 to 7 hours straight, which has been pleasant. :) 

Started TTC in 2007
    Dx w/ PCOS 3/08
    IUI 11/09, BFP 11/26/09, Missed m/c 1/4/10, D&C 1/6/10
    "We miss our little 'Ziggy' every day!"
    Dx with mild Hypothyroidism 4/2010
    Surprise BFP 5/28/10, Nicole born on 1/19/2011 via C-Section
  • Options
    LO starts nighttime sleep (waking just to eat, then going back to sleep without struggle) anywhere from 6:30-11. It is different each day, He usually wakes to play at 6:30-8. Since my job is flexible, we don't have to be up and out at a certain time most days of the week, so going with the flow (and by his cues) works well. for us.
  • Options
    She goes down between 6:30-7 every single night and we wake her up at 5:30am. On weekends, when we don't wake her up, she sleeps until 8am!
  • Options

What time does LO go to sleep? Usually around 9pm. 

And is it the same time everyday? Depends on how the day went. If we are having a bad night, she goes to bed between 10:00pm - 11:30pm.

(Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Right around 7. It's usually the same time every night. Some nights she's ready at 6:30 and some nights it's 7:30.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Usually between 7:30-8
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"