Success after IF
Options

Toddler crocs size question

For those that havev bought your toddlers crocs, do they run big? My boys are in a 5 right now. Should I get the 6/7 or the 5/6? They haven't been measured in a few months though so they could be a 5.5 by now. These are the ones I'm looking at:

IVF #3 = ID Twin Boys TTC #3, June 2011 FET #1 m/c 9 Weeks, October FET #2 BFN, December FET #3 BFN, March FET #4 c/p, June FET #5 BFN, July FET #6 embie didn't survive the thaw IVF#4 September 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Identical twin boys born at 30 weeks 2 days due to HELLP

Re: Toddler crocs size question

• Options

The problem with Crocs is that they don't have a 5-6.  They have a 4-5 and then a 6-7.  I would say they run big (in this model anyway).  Garrison is really a 6.5.  but the 6-7 crocs are just too big, I worry she will trip and hurt herself.  She has a pair of Keen sandles in size 7 that fit fine.  She wore 4-5 last year and they were perfect.

So, I really think they need to try them on.   I really wish they fit her because it would be nice to have shoes we can totally just hose down. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

They run big! Preston normally wears size 8 but he needs 6-7 in the exact ones you post!

Jordana wears since 5 or 6 but needs 3-4!  Brady wears size 4 normally and 3-4 size fall off his feet! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    dana316dana316 member

We bought Caroline a pair of knock-off Crocs at CVS, and they came in a 5-6.  She could really use a 5.5 in regular shoes, and these fit great.

I love them, because she can wear them out the yard and then we just hose them off.  I think they are ugly as sin, but they are super practical for a toddler that doesn't care if she walks through the mud.

• Options
    LIAngelLIAngel member
    Nicholas has those exact same crocs and they are too big- he is a size 8 1/2 and the crocs are a 7/8.  So he will probably end up wearing them next summer.  He inherited 2 pairs of crocs from my nephew though that fit him fine (6/7).  Of course now we can't find one of the crocs, which is pissing me off.  
  • Options

Ok.

DD is in a 6 (which is slightly big on her) normally, and she can squeeze into a 5 if she absolutely has to.  I just bought crocs, and the reviews of the one I bough (not the normal, wide one, but similar looking, just a more feminine cut, I guess) said that they run narrow.  I wanted her to be able to wear them bare footed, so I got a 4/5.  They fit perfectly.  She'll be able to wear them all summer and probably not much longer.

She also has a pair of mary jane flats that I got in a 6/7, and they are a little big.  She has to wear socks with them, but they also fit.

I think you should probably go with the 4/5 if your boys are IN a 5 right now.  

DS is in a 4, and I got a pair of 4/5 for him as well, and they fit him perfectly with socks(chubby little feet).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"