Detroit Babies

Canton Daycare Rec's

Hi!  Does anyone have any daycare rec's for the Canton area?  I would be working in Ann Arbor, so anything between Canton and AA would work too.  There's just so many out there and it seems a little daunting right now.

TIA!

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Canton Daycare Rec's

• Sorry, I don't have any recs, but this link may help you: https://www.dleg.state.mi.us/brs_cdc/sr_lfl.asp
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • I totally recommend the Tutor Time Canton Locations.  My son goes to one and I love how secure it is, the teaching and the play time options.  The people are really great and we just love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have had our daughters in Come Little Children on Warren Rd in Canton and we love it!  The directors are great and so are the teachers.  The prices are very reasonable and love the attention they get from the staff there. I would highly recommend. 
  • I have a coworker whose son goes to the Childtime on Cherry Hill and she likes it there.  We looked at a few places in Canton and liked The Goddard School the best, but they basically require full time and we only needed 3 days per week.  We live in Canton, but work in Ann Arbor as well and ended up going with Gretchen's House in Ann Arbor (they have multiple locations - we went with Dhu Varen).  They came really recommended by many people and we just got a great feeling there.  I will say though that daycare is more expensive in AA vs Canton.

HTH

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"