February 2011 Moms

Vahokie...

I was wondering how your LO was doing on the Prevacid??  I hope it is helping!  Also, I was trying to figure out why he would have a fever with reflux?  Does he still have a fever?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vahokie...

• imageShanin8:
    I was wondering how your LO was doing on the Prevacid??  I hope it is helping!  Also, I was trying to figure out why he would have a fever with reflux?  Does he still have a fever?

K is a little better with eating right now. However we have to switch to a different med bc apparently there is a shortage of Prevacid and no one can get it and no one here in Richmond has it. 

The fever they believe is from an ear infection and a virus he keeps picking up...So far he hasnt had a fever since last week when they put him on another course of meds for the ear infection.

So far we are doing ok though.

• Shanin8Shanin8 member
    Glad he is doing better! I just read an article in Parents magazine(June) about babies and UTI's and it reminded me of your story. Even mentioned antibiotics for ear infections or unknown cause of fever. It said that babies can refuse to eat and may start vomiting. Just thought you might want to know because it is something I would never think about. Maybe if he gets another fever you could bring it up to the pediatrician.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageShanin8:
    Glad he is doing better! I just read an article in Parents magazine(June) about babies and UTI's and it reminded me of your story. Even mentioned antibiotics for ear infections or unknown cause of fever. It said that babies can refuse to eat and may start vomiting. Just thought you might want to know because it is something I would never think about. Maybe if he gets another fever you could bring it up to the pediatrician.

Interesting! I got to go pick up a copy of it and read it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"