Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Chicco vs. Carter's playard

We were orginally going to purchase the Chicco Miro playard to match LO highchair and travel system, but wondered if anyone could tell me about the Carter's Wild Life playard? Any pros and cons to either playard? TIA!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chicco vs. Carter's playard

• Options
    I can't speak for the Carter's, but we really like our Chicco.  DS slept in his in our room until he was 4 months old.  We really liked that it had a light/music/vibration attachment.  GL making your decision.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for your input!! I'm sure that's the one we'll end up  with. We love our other Chicco items!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you already have the Chicco Miro travel system? That is the one we want, and were just wondering how you like it?
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    i dont know anything about the carters wild life but we love the chicco playyard. we also have the a bunch of other chicco products and we love them as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the Chicco Miro travel system as well as the Miro highchair. We have no complaints on either, we love them! My husband is taller and really likes the adjustable handle. LO doesn't seem to mind it either. :) HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"