Washington Babies

NBR: A nun came to my front door yesterday

and asked if she could have some of the used tires we inherited for her goats.  Seriously.  In full long black habit and everything.  We just moved and the owner left about 60 tires on our property that are just piled by the side of the road.  She also left her card so that I wouldn't think she was just some strange person stopping by.  Nope, not strange at all.  Nuns stop by and take junk off my hands all the time.  Indifferent
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: A nun came to my front door yesterday

• weird, but it sounds like a good deal to me!  A few less tires for you to deal with.

image'>image

• That would totally catch me off guard. And this is off subject but, I love your siggy pic.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's always strange to run into a nun in full habit, but to have one knock on your door yeah that would throw me.
  • This is the link on her card:  https://www.quietlightscandles.net  These are very enterprising nuns...goats, handmade candles...
  • imagedawnies79:
    That would totally catch me off guard. And this is off subject but, I love your siggy pic.

Thanks!  This is her "Rawr!" face, she does it all the time!  Only now she's starting roaring and growling...so funny : )

• Awesome story!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • imageOctoberlove:

imagedawnies79:
    That would totally catch me off guard. And this is off subject but, I love your siggy pic.

Thanks!  This is her "Rawr!" face, she does it all the time!  Only now she's starting roaring and growling...so funny : )

Both thoughts of the busy nuns and the roaring baby are making me smile!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"