Single Parents

Pretty sure I've moved on to anger

It's been a week since H told me he wanted a divorce.  He's done nothing to act on that.  He comes home and tries to make small talk but never wants to talk about what's really going on.  I told him I couldn't pretend anymore last night, so he left.  He said goodbye to DD1 but not to DD2 - that just pissed me off.  DD1 is already asking where he is and when he is going to be back.  I am so afraid this is going to be hard for her. I don't know so I don't even know what to tell her.

I get some free counseling sessions through my benefits at work.  I called last night and got some names so I will be calling today to set up my first appointment.  I am so angry that he is not even willing to try, I'm angry he doesn't care about his children, I'm angry he wants to "walk away" from our house and let it get foreclosed on.  

I think he is depressed (lots of life changes in the past several years) but he won't talk to anyone about it.  So today, yeah, I'm angry.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Pretty sure I've moved on to anger

• I've been divorced for over 2 years, and I am having an angry day. They come and go. Mostly appear on holiday weekends when I attend functions with 2 little ones and am tearing my hair out. I hate anyone with an easy life on those days.
  • imageGettinNervous:
    I've been divorced for over 2 years, and I am having an angry day. They come and go. Mostly appear on holiday weekends when I attend functions with 2 little ones and am tearing my hair out. I hate anyone with an easy life on those days.

Thanks for your reply.  But sorry you had a rough day too.  :(  I am sick to my stomach trying to figure out where I am going to live with my children.  My youngest has been up off and on all night with her ears bothering her.  My oldest has been acting out worse than ever before.  Meanwhile, H is staying who knows where without a care in the world.  Able to sleep in, drinking with his friends, etc.  I can't wait to talk to an attorney tomorrow.  Can you tell my anger hasn't gone away??? lol.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"