Houston Babies

Has any one had Dr. Joseph Castillo??

I live in Cypress TX and am looking for an ob-gyn to deliver my next baby. I'm from California so I have no idea about any of the doctors out here. Thanks for the help!
Boy Stole my Heart
Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Has any one had Dr. Joseph Castillo??

• yes he is my ob-gyn.  He's been my doctor for the last 20 years, my sisters doctor and my mother's doctor.  alot of people that I know that have been residents of cypress since the 80's when it was a small town use him because they all know he's the best.  google him and read his reviews.  He takes good care of his patients.  My last child was born during Hurricane Rita.  While his family left town, he stayed and was there to deliver my child.  Oh and by the way....I was due on the day that Hurricane Rita was predicted to hit Galveston/Houston area.  So 3 days before the scheduled c-section the hospital called to have it cancelled (only emergency surgeries).  I about freaked because by that time the roads were jammed packed.  I couldn't leave town and there was no gas left at the gas stations.  He assured me that it would all be ok and we came up with a plan.  It all worked out, my son is now going on 6 years old.  
  • Thats so awesome to hear. I looked online for some one and saw his reviews and just had a really great feeling about him. My son was delivered at a Navel hospital in CA which wasn't a great experience, saw different doctors every time and they are so mean. Military hospital suck, sadly. I really wanted to find someone good and have a good experience this time. I will hopefully be getting pregnant this week and be able to make the call to his office in a couple weeks. :)

Thanks for writing me! :) 

Boy Stole my Heart
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards