Secondary IF
Options

Update

Well, my temp took kind of a big drop this morning, down to 98.47.  My test is still positive, but I don't feel as pregnant as I did yesterday.  I am not sure if it could be that since I had 4 follies maybe there was a big progesterone surge at the beginning and now it is leveling out or if the temps don't really mean anything once you are really pregnant or I am not really pregnant.  I did decide to call the RE today to see if I could just get a blood test done tomorrow mornng before we leave to put me out of my misery.  I left a message for my nurse so we will see what kind of response she comes up with.  I wish everything had just coordinated together to say that I was pregnant so that I could feel more confident!  Thanks to all of you for all of your support and encouragement through this torturous 2WW, you are all amazing!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update

• Options
    Ugh, what an emotional rollercoaster! Are the 2nd lines staying consistently dark?
    DS #1 born 11/23/06 - our IVF miracle! Missing our sweet baby who was spontaneously conceived. 20 week loss on 6/24/10. DS #2 born 10/22/11 at 38w1d after FET #1. Life is GOOD!!!!!
  • Options
    Yes, the lines seem to be staying pretty consistent.  I thought the one this morning was really light at first.  DH went into the bathroom a little bit after and came out saying it didn't look lighter to him.  I went back in and he was right, it looked the same as the others.  I really hope they let me get the blood test so I don't have to keep testing and thinking about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know it's really hard but try not to focus too much on temps. They fluctuated so much in early pg with DD I was convinced it would end bad. I quit tempting at 4w4d because I was on the verge of a meltdown. I hope you can get bw today. GL!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    SB524SB524 member
    I am a huge temp-freaker-outer too .. but try not to focus on that, your body is all sorts of crazy right now! So many things could affect that number. All that matters are those 2 beautiful pink lines! Big Smile I hope you're able to get a blood test asap!
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Options
    Ugh- Sorry about the temp drop, however, if the tests are still positive... I hope they let you get in today for betas.  I do not think you are out by any means.  I think as long as the temps are a good bit above the coverline- like yours are, you're good.   I still think this is really good for you! 
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• Options
    I'm rooting for ya! Blood work will tell all. Sometimes I wish we all had a little window to our uterus that we could peek into and see if there are any occupants. It's so hard not knowing! Good luck today!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    I hope you get your blood test today with happy news!  GL!
    Amazing DS 10/2007
    TTC #2 since October 2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2011, taking 1500mg Metformin
    IUI #1 May 28 2011: clomid + menopur + ovidrel with only 1 19mm follie=BFP on June 10 2011 EDD 2/16/2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hope4ushope4us member
    I would go with what your HPTs have shown you and not your temps.  Now go get a beta done asap and keep us posted on the numbers.  I'm crossing my fingers for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone!  Still no response from my nurse.  She has always called me back the day I call so I assume she will call this afternoon.  I will let you know if she says I can come in tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"