Georgia Babies
Options

Candy Store

Can anybody tell me where a big candy store is? I'm doing a candy bar for my son's birthday next weekend and need some things you can't buy at Publix or Target, etc. I am in McDonough, but don't mind driving a little. I was hoping there was one at Lenox and there may be, but I just don't know the name. I didn't see one at Southlake either. TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Candy Store

• Options
    myrallmyrall member
    Depending on what you're looking for, I know you can find lots of interesting candies at a World Market. They have neat gummies and foreign chocolates, etc.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    party city has a MASSIVE candy section!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's one in Marietta called Fuzziwigs but it's a bit expensive.  You'd probably get better deals online, there are lots of sites that sell it in bulk.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Greene's Fine Foods in Decatur - it's like a mini Wonka land.  They even do candy parties!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Do you have enough time to order from oriental trading? I just ordered party favor candy and pinata candy for my son's birthday party. They have a retro candy section. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Here's what I need and guess should have posted...

red jelly beans, blue jelly beans, red rock candy, blue rock candy, red bubble gum, blue bubble gum, red M&Ms, & blue M&Ms

The candy store we have back home has huge drawers full of these. I'm taking my son there for the weekend and I may just go ahead and get it there. I thought ATL would have something like that. Oriental Trading does have an awesome selection & I'm going to Party City to get some last minute odds & ends for supplies. So, with that being said, is there a candy store like the one I mentioned?

• Options
    Mrs.GuzMrs.Guz member
    Town Center Mall in Kennesaw has a candy store. But that's probably a bit far for you to drive.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KerrinKerrin member
    Scoops off of Crabapple Road in Milton.  It's an ice cream/candy store.
  • Options
    Do you know the name of the one at Town Lake? I googled it and it would take me about the same amount of time to go there as it would if I went to Lenox. Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"