Detroit Babies
Options

Child Care (Troy or Warren or surrounding areas)

Hello ladies :

i am just over 17 weeks (and just found The Bump ... i can't believe i had no idea this existed!  i will definately be here much more often ... i can feel an obsession coming on like i had with The Knot when we were planning our wedding!!! haha).

anyways.  i am just starting the process of looking for GOOD day care around either my home (Warren -- 12 & Ryan area) or Work (Troy -- Square Lake & Crooks).  any recommendations that ANYONE can make would be so very much appreciated!!!

(i am so envious of you mommy's that get to stay home.  i so wish i could!)

Thanks ladies! 

Re: Child Care (Troy or Warren or surrounding areas)

• Options

The Learning Experience in Troy is off New King Street (off Crooks just south of Square Lake)  You probably know this place as it sounds like it's right by your work.   They also have one at Big Beaver & Dequindre in Sterling Heights.

My friend's daughter goes to Creative Child- 12 Mile & Mound (I think)

• Options
    Kindercare on Rochester Road N of Long Lake and also Childtime on Long Lake and Livernois.  We have our son at one of these and we have friends that have their son at the other.  We have both been pleased with these daycares.  I know someone who also had their kids at the Learning Center.  I have not seen her for a while, but she was happy with it last fall when her kids started going there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"