Working Moms
Options

EDIT: What's for dinner tonight? 5/26

We are having hot dogs with buns and corn salsa - from Trader's. I love the nitrate- free hot dogs there and the corn salsa is yummy!  With salad and  carrots/red pepper sticks and melon for dessert.

And I picked up a BOX of the Shiraz to try. DH and I never finish a whole bottle so I am going for it! Hell, I will drink two-buck Chuck so I am not picky!

Re: EDIT: What's for dinner tonight? 5/26

• Options

Here here! Yes

EDIT: Tonight will be Boboli pizza crust with lots of veggies and feta. If I am ambitious, I'll stop for fresh dough on my way home and grill it, but being Friday, I doubt I will have that energy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    met DH 1995 ~ married DH 2006 ~ completed our family 2008
    Life is good!
  • Options
    I'm with you. Last night I tried chicken Marsala and it was a fail. So I need some new ideas.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Last night was baby back ribs in the crockpot.  Tonight is grilled chicken and salad.

TTC#1 since Mar 2008. Serious MFI due to cancer. 3 cancelled IUI's, just about every test in the book. IVF#1 - BFP! Twin girls arrived 2/5/10 at 35w2d. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Tonight was Rosemary Pork Tenderloin, Cous Cous and Asparagus!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

We had cranberry chicken made in the crock pot.  Eh, it was ok.  Tonight is pizza night!

But Spens, I want to hear about the boxed wine.  Let us know what you think! 

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Options
    wendyjwendyj member

We had turkey burgers on the grill with Italian style pasta salad.

Tonight - no clue. Just me and DS since DH has to ref a soccer tournament all weekend. It's supposed to be ungodly hot, so I may just scrounge through the fridge for leftovers. Thank goodness DS loves pasta and could eat it for every meal if I let him.

• Options

Last night we had grilled chicken, rice pilaf and steamed veggies.  DD loved it so we're having it again tonight.

Sunday is our pizza night!  I love it; H makes the dough on his day off and then we grill a bunch of different kinds on Sunday.  Very fun.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

DH was working late and DS actually went to bed on time so I had a girlfriend over for an Italian dinnner- salad with Tuscan dressing, spaghetti with homemade meat sauce, roasted broccoli, fresh baked bread and an Almond Joy Delight for dessert. 

In the interest of full-disclosure....I am the short-cut queen!  I started the meat sauce simmering while I gave DS his dinner; started the pasta water boiling while I gave him a bath; the salad was the triple washed organic greens with herbs from the store just added a colorful tomato blend, a cucumber and grated parm; Hello Pillsbury french bread loaf- just open and pop in the oven; and for the final opus...2 mini Betty Crocker caramel warm delights topped with a scoop each of Blue Bell coconut fudge ice cream- these jems cook in just 30 seconds in the microwave!

• Options

We had breakfast for dinner. Blah.

Tonight I'm taking DD out to Big Boy while DH and DS are at the baseball game.  She's been wanting to go there forever.

Grilling bbq chicken legs, steaks and turkey burgers/dogs this weekend.  Bring on the good weather already!

DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Options

I just made my grocery shopping list for today.  Here's what we're having for a next few days:

grilled salmon with citrus salsa, sweet potatoes, asparagus

portabella burgers

chicken, bacon, avocado quessadillas

bbq chicken and orzo salad

ribs, corn bread, grilled zucchini

tacos

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"