Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

3D/4D elective ultrasounds

Hi ladies,

On the national boards, I am seeing a lot moms are getting elective u/s as early as 15 weeks to determine gender. I have to tried to find a place in DFW area that will do this that early but having no luck. Does anyone know of a place?

TIA

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3D/4D elective ultrasounds

• Options
    Hey there! I can't think of a name but it is in Plano on Tennyson I know they offer that. With that being said, 15 weeks is really early for gender. I have a friend who had that done at 16 weeks and they told her boy, and then at her anatomy scan they said it was clearly a girl. We did an elective 3d/4d at 27 weeks and it was Awesome, so definitely recommend doing it but you may want to wait awhile.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MrzHozMrzHoz member

Thanks Shandars!

I think I came across the one on Tennyson during my search.

I am surprised too when people post about finding out soo sooon. Even as early 12-13 weeks at their NT Scans, but I was hoping a little later(15 weeks) would tell us something but I guess we will just keep waiting.

I will have an appointment with OBGYN at almost 15 weeks, and then again at almost 19 weeks, but I don't know if they will do a U/S at those or not.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.ultraviewimaging.com/prenatal/pricing.html

I went to Ultraview Imaging at 16wks and they said "boy", my 20 wk at the doctor confirmed boy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

go to amiracletobehold4d.com im not sure the time frame but they are having a $99 dollar sale.. It is in Ft Worth

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My Mom, who just so happens to be my nurse for my OBGYN, told me that the best time to get a 3D/4D Sono done is between 17-20 weeks. Not just because of the certainty of the sex but because they are at the stage where they are almost as big as the placenta and they still have some room tomove around and streach out so you have a better chance of getting some good pictures instead of the baby being all scrunched up in there. I found out at 16 weeks that I was having a boy but i was fourunat to have an over excited mom who likes to give sonograms every week to check. :) But If your going to get it done I would do it around that time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"