Detroit Babies
Options

Summer Shoes

I'm looking for a pair of white closed toe sandals for DD. I usually buy her shoes from Target, Payless, etc. However, she started walking last month, and the pair of Target sandals I bought for her just don't give her any support. She seemed to be having a hard time walking in them, so I returned them. I was thinking of going to Perko's or Hershey's, or maybe Stride Rite. Just curious - where do you buy your LO's shoes?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Summer Shoes

• Options
    I love Stride Rite for a few reasons.  They carry 4E width for Gabriel's Fred Flinstone feet and they have different walker levels with the soles of the shoes.  Right now at the outlet they are having a Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options
    I buy Stride Rite as well.  Make sure to sign-up on their website so you start getting coupons.  Their shoes are on the more expensive side, but if you catch a good sale/coupon, they're not too bad, especially if you go to the outlet
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We usually just go with Target.  The shoes at BRU suck so I wouldnt go there.  Maybe you could check Carters, Stride Rite is a good brand that my mom always used for my younger sister.

Sheila/Mrs Renee - Where is the outlet?

Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebeewltched:

We usually just go with Target.  The shoes at BRU suck so I wouldnt go there.  Maybe you could check Carters, Stride Rite is a good brand that my mom always used for my younger sister.

Sheila/Mrs Renee - Where is the outlet?

I go to the one at the Howell Outlets.

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options

Great Lakes Crossing has a Stride Rite outlet too.

BBB has pedipeds in stock; you could try those. 

Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Options
    I go to Great Lakes Crossing.  There's also one at Birch Run if you're ever in the area.
  • Options
    We go to VanMaur or Nordstroms.  Be careful going to an outlet Stride Rite, they have sold us shoes that where too big for B twice.  
  • Options
    lacahablacahab member
    Nordstoms.  
  • Options
    I liked Robeez treads when my DD was an early walker. She has narrow heels like me and they fit well. I usually ordered them on amazon.

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options
    Thank you, everyone! I looked online, and I believe that the Stride Rite sale is going on at all stores. DD and I may head to Twelve Oaks this afternoon to check out SR and Nordstrom's. I appreciate the input!
  • Options

Stride Rite!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"