September 2011 Moms
Options

Did you all realize: re 3rd TRI!!

That the begining of the monthers are going to be entering 3rd tri next week?!?! Provided you go with the 27weeks=3rd tri.  YIKES!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Did you all realize: re 3rd TRI!!

• Options
    I've been thinking about this. 2nd tri FLEW by. Well, I still have a few weeks to go, but still, it's gone fast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I still have awhile lol...5 more weeks for me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    On one of my weekly updates that I have emailed to me, it said "Get ready for the third trimester" and I almost spit out my morning chai. What the frig?! Didn't I just get pregnant?!
  • Options
    Ella&CElla&C member

imageLaComtesse:
    On one of my weekly updates that I have emailed to me, it said "Get ready for the third trimester" and I almost spit out my morning chai. What the frig?! Didn't I just get pregnant?!

LMAO!! OMG! I'm 26 weeks on Sunday, so yeah Tongue Tied  EEK! Exciting!! 

• Options
    I almost choked when someone said "o next Wednesday you'll be in third tri"  I still can't wrap my head around it.
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options

Yeah, it is a little wild. I have 1 week and 2 days left until my 3rd tri.

(Panic sets in)

• Options

And YOU get a baby! Annnddd YOU get a baby!

• Options
    Is it the beginning of week 27 or once you are through 27?
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The crazy part is that we have NOTHING ready for this little boy!!!!!  By this stage in the game with Riley her room was painted, set up and just waiting for a baby....now I have a list a mile long of things that need to be done and have nooooo motivation to even do them!!
  • Options

imageHNLchick:
    That the begining of the monthers are going to be entering 3rd tri next week?!?! Provided you go with the 27weeks=3rd tri.  YIKES!

According to my midwife at my appointment on Tuesday, the beginning of the 25th week starts the 3rd trimester! She referred to an OB wheel. If she considers me in my 3rd trimester, then I will too :)

• Options
    imageJo&Matt6609:

imageHNLchick:

According to my midwife at my appointment on Tuesday, the beginning of the 25th week starts the 3rd trimester! She referred to an OB wheel. If she considers me in my 3rd trimester, then I will too :)

I just check my Belly Book and the last week of 2nd Trimester is 24 weeks. So starting Friday I will be writing in the 3rd Trimester portion of the book. Exciting! Although I don't understand why there are SO many different calculations of what is what.

• Options
    imageveronicafvr:
    imageJo&Matt6609:

imageHNLchick:

I just check my Belly Book and the last week of 2nd Trimester is 24 weeks. So starting Friday I will be writing in the 3rd Trimester portion of the book. Exciting! Although I don't understand why there are SO many different calculations of what is what.

I read this somewhere, too. My stomach just dropped.

• Options

It's funny to me how I'm exact opposite of how I was entering the 2nd Tri...I was so excited about it I remember thinking, "Oh I'll count it at 12 weeks being in the 2nd"...now I don't want it to end! I'm not looking forward to being tired again and all of the other luxeries that will insue in the coming weeks! So for me as far as I'm concerned the 3rd tri can start at 30 weeks! LOL!

~In all reality, I would start it at 27 weeks...40weeks/3 tri's= 13 1/3weeks (*2) is approx. 26 weeks 5days

• Options

imagetpandr08:
    The crazy part is that we have NOTHING ready for this little boy!!!!!  By this stage in the game with Riley her room was painted, set up and just waiting for a baby....now I have a list a mile long of things that need to be done and have nooooo motivation to even do them!!

Same here. We have nothing ready. I can't believe this pregnancy is going so flippin fast.

• Options
    imageMarettie:

It's funny to me how I'm exact opposite of how I was entering the 2nd Tri...I was so excited about it I remember thinking, "Oh I'll count it at 12 weeks being in the 2nd"...now I don't want it to end! I'm not looking forward to being tired again and all of the other luxeries that will insue in the coming weeks! So for me as far as I'm concerned the 3rd tri can start at 30 weeks! LOL!

~In all reality, I would start it at 27 weeks...40weeks/3 tri's= 13 1/3weeks (*2) is approx. 26 weeks 5days

I tihnk it is easiest to count backwards from EDD. My EDD is Sept 4, so my 6th month starts June 4.

• Options
    imagebrit072206:

Every day, you remind me why you're one of my favorite interwebz people ever.

• Options
    imageveronicafvr:
    imageJo&Matt6609:

imageHNLchick:

I have the belly book too - its so confusing! Even the months in the 'what to expect when youre expecting' book are really strange! I just go by it being 27 weeks.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kelyr1kelyr1 member
    Eek...I didn't realize that.  So much to do.  I feel like September 9th is SSSOOOO far away, but when you put it this way, I guess not Confused
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemollybloom:
    imageMarettie:

I tihnk it is easiest to count backwards from EDD. My EDD is Sept 4, so my 6th month starts June 4.

This makes the most sense to me and is what I am going to go by.

• Options

I've been lurking on the 3rd tri board... 2nd tri seems to lower my IQ a bit. 

3rd tri for me last time meant swollen everything.. I do not look forward to that part. 

• Options
    Yeah its crazy!! I feel like I just POAS yesterday. Yikes!
  • Options
    imagemollybloom:
    imageMarettie:

Mine would be 6-29 then...that just sounds SO soon! (Yes and much easier to calculate!)

• Options

imageBluBerryMuffin:
    Yeah its crazy!! I feel like I just POAS yesterday. Yikes!

Where have you been BluBerryMuffin??!!!

• Options
    SO exciting!!!
  • Options
    What what what??? That would be ME! I went to my last "monthly" dr appt... now I start going every 2 weeks! Crazy!
  • Options

imagelauren&matt:
    What what what??? That would be ME! I went to my last "monthly" dr appt... now I start going every 2 weeks! Crazy!

This really freaked me out to! My Dr was like "after this appt I'll start to see you every 2 weeks" and my mouth DROPPED! Its going by so fast!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

This post just gave me a panic attack!

I have way too much to do to even consider being in 3rd tri soon!

• Options
    imageMarettie:

Wait a minute, you mean our energy was supposed to come back in the 2nd trimester?! lol Mine didn't!

• Options
    imageLeahanna21:

imagelauren&matt:

This really freaked me out to! My Dr was like "after this appt I'll start to see you every 2 weeks" and my mouth DROPPED! Its going by so fast!

EEEK!! I just realized that too. My next appt is tuesday and then every 2wks. Uggh I know this is my 3rd but why I am I so filled with anxiety over it?! Of course I already look like a house and will only get bigger from here Tongue Tied

• Options
    imageJo&Matt6609:
    imageMarettie:

Wait a minute, you mean our energy was supposed to come back in the 2nd trimester?! lol Mine didn't!

Seriously. Whenever I do my 2nd tri workout on my DVD and she says "you're in the 2nd trimester, you have soooo much energy ladies!" I want to throw my vaporizer at her face! I had maybe 4 weeks of energy but it is all zapped now.

• Options
    AzraylaAzrayla member
    Some reason I don count third tri till 28 weeks so I got a month.. not looking forward To it..its already getting painful to sleep.. third tri last time DD sat in uncomfortable positions making my belly painful to touch plus if I walked for more than 15 minutes it hurt like crap.. I was so over being pregnant last time Haha oh boy! Time is flying.. but I still think three more months! There's plenty of time!
  • Options
    Wow, how crazy!!!  I'm really hoping that my energy levels stay up and i continue feeling good~  : )  Congrats girls!
  • Options
    imageamandaloren:
    I still have awhile lol...5 more weeks for me
    This. But man is this going by fast!!
  • Options

I can't wait for 3rd trimester!!  I feel like I have been stuck in the 20-some week limbo forever!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i am 26 weeks today!  i told my husband i feel like this whole thing has flown by this time.  i mean really, i entered double digits yesterday!?! AH! with Hootie it felt like i was pregnant for ten years. LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    elyndselynds member
    imagebrit072206:

Holy cow, I just did a literal LOL and my students taking a test gave me a dirty look :).  

And yeah - I'm a Sept. 1, so I'll be there in ONE WEEK!  

• Options
    I can't wait! I was looking at that last week, thinking Oh crap we haven't done ANYTHING to the nursery! lol!
  • Options
    imageLaComtesse:
    imagebrit072206:

Every day, you remind me why you're one of my favorite interwebz people ever.

Seriously.  You two ladies are my secret Bump crushes.  Don't tell DH. ;)

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be 26 weeks when I enter 3rd trimester because I count the months on every 3rd.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

27 weeks is exactly EDD 3 months backwards for me...so that's what I'm going by.

2 more weeks...ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"