Hawaii Babies
Options

psa - Hanna Andersson sale

not sure if anyone else loves Hanna Andersson stuff for their LOs, but I absolutely adore their organic sleepwear, and when the outlet has their sleepwear sales the prices are about as low as I ever see.

I'm lucky enough to have an outlet kind of near me but I have read online that the outlets are more than happy to take phone orders and will walk you through the purchase by explaining patterns/colors, etc.  In fact, I'm considering just doing a phone order to save time and gas, and shipping is just about the cost of gas up and back these days!!

J has been in the same size (80) for a year now.  I have begun buying 90s and he has plenty of room so I fully expect to get 1yr+ use out of them too, so not only are they great quality and organic it's amazing that they last so long, when at the same time he has probably been through 3 different sizes of TCP zippers.  The sleepers don't have feet which helps them last longer, but you do have to get use to adding socks in cold weather.

For example the $17.50 sale price for Long Johns is awesome.  Usually they are $42 non-outlet retail, $32 on sale at non-outlet, $25 or so at the outlet typically, so $17.50 is a great deal.  

One other thing, I do occasionally see the zip sleepers at Costco for $12.99 or so, so that is obviously the better deal, but it's for limited prints and not consistent.

Re: psa - Hanna Andersson sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"