Single Parents

I voted for Obama...

Must be the reason I ended up a single mom.

Re: I voted for Obama...

• Well that and you were a real idiot to marry a felon.  Sheesh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cam1027Cam1027 member
    Weird! Me too!  Hmm
  • Loading the player...
  • imageachase123:
    Well that and you were a real idiot to marry a felon.  Sheesh.

1. That's 1st degree felon, missy.

2. He didn't become a felon until 5 years after we were married. Before that he was a fantastic husband and father. Perhaps mental illness only happens to families of Obama supporters?

• LOL I love you.  
  • Well, I didn't vote - so that nullifies that argument.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• imagewarrior*mom:

imageachase123:
    Well that and you were a real idiot to marry a felon.  Sheesh.

1. That's 1st degree felon, missy.

2. He didn't become a felon until 5 years after we were married. Before that he was a fantastic husband and father. Perhaps mental illness only happens to families of Obama supporters?

Buuuuut you KNEW.  Deep down you KNEW and you ignored the red flags.  C'mon. 

And why didn't you have the fortitude to have a pre-nup and take his asss for all he was worth??  Surely there was some sort of pre-planning you could have put into place you know, to protect yourself and your future and ward off all evil spirits.

• imagelurkylulu:
    I'm not surprised, you strike me as the kind who loves a free handout. You probably thought he was just going to give you a house and car.

wow. 

i just...  i can't even...

wow.

ETA - LOL.  i thought lurky was talking about your H, warrior, not Obama.  Not as offensive as first thought.  but still offensive.  and, FTR, i did NOT vote for Obama.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I voted for Obama too.
  • imagelurkylulu:
    I'm not surprised, you strike me as the kind who loves a free handout. You probably thought he was just going to give you a house and car.

If by "free handout" you mean the psychiatric services my four year-old received after she was raped by her father, then you bet your sweet a$$ I love them.

• I didn't vote, but that's just as bad right?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I voted for Obama!!!
  • Another Obama voter here.
  • I voted for Obama too. Have the hat, the t-shirt and the socks. I would get some Obama shoes if they made em. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"