Maryland Babies
Options

Remy

When do you find out what you're having? I would like to know now please!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Remy

• Options
    Haha. Well I have an appt tomorrow, and she will probably write me my u/s request then. Although I think I have to wait til between 18-20 to do it, if I remember correctly. So....not too much longer! Any guesses?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It will be here soon!! I think girl.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageidonthavethis:

I think it is a girl too. I was positive Sean was a boy, it will be interesting to see if I am right this time around.

• Options
    imagemrs. remy:

imageidonthavethis:

I think it is a girl too. I was positive Sean was a boy, it will be interesting to see if I am right this time around.

As my husband always said with our kids, the power of positive thinking works. Or so he thinks since he was so sure that B was a boy and C was a girl and he was right :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKaybee44:
    imagemrs. remy:

imageidonthavethis:

As my husband always said with our kids, the power of positive thinking works. Or so he thinks since he was so sure that B was a boy and C was a girl and he was right :)

you're only 16 weeks?  It "feel' like you're farther along.

FTR - I was knew Ella was a boy.  Surprise, surprise

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    With Ava, I was almost positive she was a boy--I had even bought a boy outfit before finding out. My mom on the other hand started buying girl clothes the minute she found out I was pregnant---in her mind the baby was a girl and that was that.
  • Options
    I know its just an old wives tale but a lot of my family members (who had girls) say "girls steal your beauty". And I am one hot mess this time around. Puffy, oily skin, etc etc etc. With DS everyone kept saying I was glowing. so that is further proof for me I am having a girl....lol.
  • Options

imagemrs. remy:
    I know its just an old wives tale but a lot of my family members (who had girls) say "girls steal your beauty". And I am one hot mess this time around. Puffy, oily skin, etc etc etc. With DS everyone kept saying I was glowing. so that is further proof for me I am having a girl....lol.

That's just Maryland at this time of year!

Don't blame in on your daughter!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKathrynMD:

imagemrs. remy:

That's just Maryland at this time of year!

Don't blame in on your daughter!!!

haha, ok Kathryn I will stop blaming the baby.

• Options
    I'm thinking girl too.

• Options
    Can I throw my vote in??  Based on absolutely nothing at all, I'm going to say it's a boy Smile
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options
    Mella&TMella&T member
    My guess is boy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"