Hawaii Babies
Options

??? (BR-)PIP of the Week ??? 5/25/2011

Re: ??? (BR-)PIP of the Week ??? 5/25/2011

• Options

Repeats from FB, but here you go!

My babies!

Libby playing our piano last Saturday morning.

• Options

ok so I am super late posting this but better late than never right? here are pictures from February when Miss A got to meet Sandra and Eric! (we were taking her monthly picky sticky photos right before they came so that's why she still has the sticker on her shirt).

Sandra was also the sweetest ever and brought me goodies from Trader Joe's (it was right after we had a few posts on this board about how much we all heart TJs) - thanks again, Sandra! it was so great to finally meet the two of you :)

here is a pic of all 4 of us

you can see that Eric was giving her the side eye a few times like "what is this crazy girl doing?!"

and last, but not least, pictures of Miss A kissing a boy for the very first time!!! LOL (you'll have to scroll across to see the whole series)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemrspresley:

ok so I am super late posting this but better late than never right? here are pictures from February when Miss A got to meet Sandra and Eric!

haha, omg, i LOVE these!!  Big Smile  thank you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSanHawaii08:
    imagemrspresley:

ok so I am super late posting this but better late than never right? here are pictures from February when Miss A got to meet Sandra and Eric!

haha, omg, i LOVE these!!  Big Smile   

ditto!  my favorite is the kissing sequence.

cai(o)&cullen+ahk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagestargirl76:
    imageSanHawaii08:
    imagemrspresley:

haha, omg, i LOVE these!!  Big Smile   

ditto!  my favorite is the kissing sequence.

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"