Blended Families
Options

American Girls

I just found out theyre opening a store in the DC area in June. I am so freakin excited. I think im going to take a day off, do the lunch and the doll hair salon and activities and stuff with my SDs when they're here for the summer. I'm so so soooooooo excited!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: American Girls

• Options
    Oh my gosh I would be over the moon excited! I had the books, dolls, clothes, tea sets and all the rest when I was younger and that would be such a fun thing to share with your SD's. Have the best time!!
  • Options
    Sounds like a fantastic day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow I hadn't heard that yet! I'm so excited!  We got SD one for Christmas last year and DD bought one with money she saved up for her birthday!  I can't wait to take them!!
  • Options
    Sarie are you in DC? It's opening in Tysons. The grand opening is June 18/19
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awww man. The grand opening is on my birthday and I don't have a little girl to take :( Sad Mary. I loved the books and Samantha was my favorite. I wish they had stayed more focusd on the historical dolls and their stories but oh wells.
  • Options
    That sounds like a lot of fun!  I have been getting them for my DSD, in order, and so far she is really enjoying them (she's almost 9).  Hopefully she'll have the whole set before she outgrows them :)  It's a great way to do something special with our DSDs that they can remember when they are older!
    ? PgAL/PAL Welcome ? My Chart ?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageCurlyQ284:
    Sarie are you in DC? It's opening in Tysons. The grand opening is June 18/19

No I'm not in DC, but it isn't far.  I'm in Central VA so it is only 2-3 hours away.  We will definitely be making a day trip once it opens!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"