Orange County Babies
Options

Gymboree

I am looking at enrolling DD in a class or 2 at Gymboree... The only question is if any of you have used the location in San Clemente? Their calendar online only shows the Play & Learn classes, while the one in Aliso has just about every class they could possibly offer... So I guess I just want to know if you guys think it would be worth the drive up to Aliso for the classes, or just go to the one up the street from me? TIA
DD #1: BFP: 3-6-10 EDD: 11-10-10 Baby Girl Came 11-1-10
DD #2: BFP: 8-19-18 EDD: 4-30-19

Re: Gymboree

• Options

I haven't been to either location but, in general, play & learn classes are the best, especially for littler babies.  They are really fun!

Both locations you mentioned have the same owner, so you can probably call either location and get good info about both.

• Options

I just signed my daughter up for a music class and a play and learn class.  They have a special going on right now, and since I'm on maternity leave till fall, I couldn't pass it up.

We go to the Aliso location because it's right down the street.  I like being only a couple minutes away because my girl is a car napper and she would totally fall asleep and ruin her nap schedule if we were too far away.  With that said, I love the music class.  So much fun!  But play and learn is fun too.  

Oh, I will say that the play and learn class in Aliso was really big today (15ish kids).  Maybe Aliso just has more younger families, hence the need for more classes?  Maybe do a trial class at both locations and sign up for the one you like best.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"