Health & Exercise
Options

new to this board...

hey! my name's karina & i'm 23 years old. we had our LO back in january, and it's been a real struggle with losing my baby weight. i'm only 5'0" and before i got pregnant, i weighed 105 pounds...now i'm 177...i feel so disgusting about myself it's terrible. so i guess what i'm in need of is a buddy to help me [and of course i'd help them] lose weight/get in shape! i'm not good with keeping a food log...i guess i should try. FI and i are getting married august 7th, after he gets back from marine bootcamp, and i just want to wow him...even if i lose like 20/30 pounds i'd feel better about myself. if anyone is interested PM me :]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: new to this board...

• Options

A great site to try is sparkpeople.com  They have electronic food tracking, exercise tracking, as well as a really supportive community.  They take a lot of the guess work out of it for you since all you have to do is put in some of your stats and either total weight you want to lose and the date you want to lose it by or how many lbs a week you want to lose and they'll calc calories and exercies, etc.  I've had great luck with the site in the past!  Best part is it's 100% free so it can't hurt to give it a try!

Good Luck!

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"