D.C. Area Babies

need quick cloth swim diaper rec

Just found out our DCP is having a "splash" day on Friday and we need to send a swim diaper. He had an iPlay one last year but it's obviously too small now. I need to order another one that can get here by Friday. Any recs? (Or is there any place local that actually sells them?)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: need quick cloth swim diaper rec

• I think I ordered an iPlay one on amazon last year.  They've got a bunch up with prime shipping right now.

ETA:  Looks like they even have swim trunks with diapers inside.

• LMH1209LMH1209 member
    We had the iPlay ones, too, and I liked them. Amazon has them in toddler sizes and could get one to you by Friday. I also have some new Sun Smarties bathing suits with built-in diapers that I bought from One Step Ahead, but I haven't tried those yet. Their shipping also isn't as fast as Amazon.

• Loading the player...
  • LMH1209LMH1209 member
    Oh, and we had the iPlay trunks with built-in diaper.

• imagetomandcourt:
    Just found out our DCP is having a "splash" day on Friday and we need to send a swim diaper. He had an iPlay one last year but it's obviously too small now. I need to order another one that can get here by Friday. Any recs? (Or is there any place local that actually sells them?)
    I did look on amazon but I don't think they have the size I need (24 months/2T which I think is XL for iPlay. I love their trunks, though!

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• LMH1209LMH1209 member
    I saw 24 mo iPlay swim trunks on Amazon, but looking again, they're sold by Target through Amazon and aren't eligible for Prime shipping. I wonder if Target carries them in stores?

• I haven't looked this year, but Buy Buy Baby carried iplay swim suits last year.
  • Buy Buy Baby said no and Target only seems to have 18-24 months and then 3T. Where is the 2T? Gah.

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• LMH1209LMH1209 member

I don't think iPlay make a 2T. (Some brands don't.) I think the 18-24 mo size listed at Target is the X-Large on the iPlay size chart.

https://iplaybabywear.com/index.php/size-charts/

• Buy Buy Baby definitelt sells them -- that's where I got one for my daughter.  Not sure about sizing, though.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm pretty sure their sizing is 6 mo, 12 mo, 18mo, 24 mo, 3T
  • Does Abby's Lane sell them?

Do you CD? You could use a slightly too small unstuffed pocket diaper.

• imagepixieprincss:

Does Abby's Lane sell them?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can just use an unstuffed BG.  I have a ton of disposable swim diapers if you just need one or two and don't want to buy a pack.

• imageMrsPhilDunphy:
    imagepixieprincss:

Does Abby's Lane sell them?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can just use an unstuffed BG.  I have a ton of disposable swim diapers if you just need one or two and don't want to buy a pack.

Abby's Lane sells Imse Vimse swim diapers which we love!!

I also heard that you can use unstuffed CD pockets but note that the chlorine can mess up the PUL so if you use one, make sure it's a CD you don't care too much about.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"