i have no words.  linky

(watch the video)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: o.m.g. (re extended bf'ing)

• Options
    that is unbelievable...
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

are there not more important things in this world to worry about?

regardless of the child's age I don't see how it is considered indecent exposure.  sure, it makes a lot of people uncomfortable, but i don't think it's b/c the breast is exposed but it's more b/c an older child is still BFing (IMO at least).  and to say that mothers are doing it b/c of an erotic experience is ridiculous.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemrspresley:

are there not more important things in this world to worry about?

regardless of the child's age I don't see how it is considered indecent exposure.  sure, it makes a lot of people uncomfortable, but i don't think it's b/c the breast is exposed but it's more b/c an older child is still BFing (IMO at least).  and to say that mothers are doing it b/c of an erotic experience is ridiculous.

This x1,000,000,000! I don't understand people in this country...now that I am mom I realize that "family first" and "family values" is a load of BS. If so, then put your money where you mouth is...and stop wasting it on nonsense like this! Don't even get me started. Ugh.

• Options

So, this video is actually a hoax: https://videosift.com/video/Jim-Rogers-Citizens-Against-Breastfeeding-hoax

But that said, there are many people out there who think BFing should only be done in private, until the baby has teeth, not at all, etc. Ugh.

• Options
    imageMarried2MrWright:

thank goodness! 

imageMarried2MrWright:

But that said, there are many people out there who think BFing should only be done in private, until the baby has teeth, not at all, etc. Ugh.

yeah, unfortunately, so many that a hoax like this is actually believable Stick out tongue 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"