Snarky and T-TTC
Options

As long as we are doing intros

Hi ladies,

I've been lurking for a while now, even posted once on accident forgetting where I was Embarrassed.  I usually post on 3T and TTGP, but I like that this board rarely talks about all the trying for a baby junk.  Also I love Panda's and bacon.  Will you have me?

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

Re: As long as we are doing intros

• Options

I had to laugh at your dog picture. I've got two black labs and a brown mutt- the brown mutt is the most photogenic dog ever and the black labs look like dark spots in a picture. So aggravating. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I had to laugh at your dog picture. I've got two black labs and a brown mutt- the brown mutt is the most photogenic dog ever and the black labs look like dark spots in a picture. So aggravating. 

haha.  I'm suprised you could tell there were 2 dogs there.  Darn Rottie always blends in.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I feel your pain.

OP - Welcome

• Options
    Hi!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hey B! Nice to see you :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    shotzieshotzie member
    Hi!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"