New to The Bump

HI!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the bump. My husband and i have been together for 6 years now and we just started TTC last month. AF was due today but no sign yet! i'm hoping she doesn't show. I took a HPT and it was negative, But i took it in the middle of the day and i had used the bathroom just a hour before i took the test, Could that make it a false negative? Also any tips on TTC would be much appreciated! Big Smile
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: HI!

• Hi! I too am new to the bump. I have been silently watching trying to get up the nerve to post. My DH and I have been married for just about 3 years. I am ready to start TTC but my DH wants to wait till harvest is over ( he works for a farmer in the summer / fall) so I guess we will start actively trying sometime in October. I can't wait but am worried because i'm irregular and tend to have low iron. Plan on making a doctors appoinment and starting Prenatal Vitimins soon so I'm ready. I too would love any tips you girls might have!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello! :)

All Welcome :)

imageimage

***Losses mentioned***

***TTC since June 2011
    ***DH to see urologist Feb. 2013
    ***BFP #1: Feb. 2nd, 2013; M/C #1: Feb. 12th, 2013 5w3d :'(
    ***1st RE appt. April 10th, 2013
    ***IUIs #1-4 all failed
    ***IVF Consult October 7th, 2013
    ***IVF #1- January 2014: ER 1/20, ET of 2 embryos 1/23, Beta 2/5 *none to freeze*

***Feb 14th, 2014- M/C #2 @ 5w5d :'(

***RPL Bloodwork---- diagnosed with Factor V Leiden and MTHFR

***appt. w/ Genetic Counselor- April 18th

***hysteroscopy/laparoscopy scheduled for May 22nd- looks good

***IVF #2- July 2014

***7/26 Retrieval- 3 eggs :( , 2 fertilized :), none to freeze

***7/28 ET- 2dt of 2 embryos, stick little embies!!!

***8/11 beta- BFN :(

***WTF- DE IVF best option now

***DE IVF- January 2015

imageimage

imageimage

imageMissing my 5 angels

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"