Indiana Babies

Monday Check-in

Ashley - hope you don't mind that I posted.  I figured you probably weren't able to get to it before you left for school this morning.

1. Where and How

2. Weekend Highlight/Lowlight

3. Tell us about a favorite childhood summer memory

Re: Monday Check-in

• 1.  21 weeks, 6 days pg.  This pregnancy is flying by!  I'm in a much better mood than Friday.  Problems still exist, I think I'm just over it now.

2.   Highlight: the U2 concert on Saturday night.  Wow - it was incredible.  Seeing U2 in concert is on my life list, so cheeeck!  It didn't hurt that The Fray was their opener.

Lowlight - Friday.  All of Friday.  It was the lost day.

3.  I heard the song "King of Wishful Thinking" in the grocery store yesterday, and it reminds me of the summer it was really popular in the late 80's.  My dad would take me over to the country club pool to swim and always buy me an ice cream sandwich, and that song would be on every time we went.  I remember always bringing this cool pink Minnie Mouse camera and wearing jellies.  (Of course I don't remember the swimming part, just the food and accessories.)   

• rachesraches member

1. 7w3d pregnant.  Hoping this 1st tri moves a little faster.  I cannot handle this extreme exhaustion much longer!

2. Highlight: Lowlight: 

3. Riding my bike to the neighborhood pool and spending the whole day there.  Repeat 7 days/week.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Where and How - 6 weeks pregnant today.  I love seeing my ticker change.

2. Weekend Highlight/Lowlight - Highlight- spending time with DH (He loves the IMS) at Bump Day on Sunday.  Lowlight- sitting through 2 rain delays waiting for them to dry the track.

3. Tell us about a favorite childhood summer memory - When I was a kid every year my parents always bought a membership to a local pool.  My mom was a teacher, so my mom, sister and I would go almost every day..... so much fun.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1. Where and How almost 9 weeks and feeling better everyday!  yay:)

2. Weekend Highlight/Lowlight Highlight- Saturday I hung out all day with my mom and sister.  It was just like old times and so much fun!   Lowlight- don't have one

3. Tell us about a favorite childhood summer memory- every summer since 1991 we have gone to Kiawah Island as a family.  Everything about the whole trip is memorable and something I cant wait to share with my kids.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. 3 months post-partum. Doing okay. I wish Chris was more supportive of my breastfeeding, but he's made it clear that he wishes we were formula feeding :(

2. Highlight: Friday night we went on a date - rode our new bikes downtown to Barcelona Tapas. It was a beautiful night!

Lowlight: I had my first weekend 24-hour call on Saturday. It was hard for me and I was super busy with taking care of sick patients and trying to pump, and Chris had a really rough time with Connor too.

3. I went to Camp Tecumseh for several years (by Lafayette). I think it really helped me cultivate my love of the outdoors. I thought it was awesome to go hiking and then get to play in the mud and swim in the lake. Ah, I miss simple childhood summers!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• brithilbrithil member

1. CD something or other :(

2. Weekend Highlight:getting home early Friday evening and then taking the bike for a ride to our nephew's t-ball game and then having people over for a bonfire Lowlight: spending Saturday and Sunday at work

3. We had a place on the Ohio river growing up and would spend summer weekends down there out on a boat.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"