March 2011 Moms
Options

I have a backwards baby..

When Alice was born she slept for 5-6 hours a night. She did this most nights until about one month. Since then she has started sleeping less, sometimes 3-4 hours, or 2 hours or every once and a while 6 hours. Last night she was up every 1 - 1.5 hours. Hopefully its some kind of 8 week growth spurt. I thought they were suppose to get better at sleeping not worse.

Oh well at least its a holiday so my husband can watch her so I can get a nap. I really hope that this doesn't become her usual sleeping pattern. She does nap well during the day so maybe I will just have to go back to sleeping when she sleeps.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I have a backwards baby..

• Options
    we were getting a consistent 5 hour stretch around 5 weeks and it disappeared.  Now it's every 3 hours, sometimes 2 and that doesn't count the time we take to make sure he goes back down and stays asleep! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Landon was a great sleeper until he was 6 weeks old. Just recently, like in the past week, he started giving us 5 hour stretches. Saturday night (on his 3 month bday), he slept for 6.5 hours. Last night, we got 9+!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine has been a crappy sleeper for the last couple days too. I hope it's just a growth spurt because he's started screaming himself to sleep too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"