March 2011 Moms
Options

Poopsplosion!

We had to cut her onsie off of her. There was no way that it wasn't going to get all over her face if we didn't and it was already everywhere else. She's eating her hands all the time now so DH had to hold her hands and poop still managed to get on them. He was on the phone with his mom, she was in her boppy then all of a sudden he saw poop rising up the front!! It's our fault, I knew we had to move her up to Size 2 dipers but I wanted to use up the 1's. Well, I know better now and should have used them for overnight only. She seriously needed like 2 baths.

Anyone else?

BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12

Re: Poopsplosion!

• Options
    Mine did that last week.  I didn't have to cute the onesie off but I was close to it.   She was in her bouncy chair and it jiggled it all over her.   We were in Michigan visiting friends and she had it up to her armpits.  We ended up stripped her and hosing her off in the sink.  Granted, she is still in NB diapers.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

We have only had one so far. Granted it was at 4am when it did happen!

I can't believe that you have to go to Size 2 diapers. DD is only in size 1's and we can still overlap the tabs!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    amy259amy259 member

I laughed at the "up to her armpits".

I can't believe we are in Size 2's but we use the Huggies Little Snugglers and they are pretty small in Size 1. She's also been pooping every other day so when she does poop (bf poop) it's hard to contain. She's over 11 lbs now probably...and the packaging weight is crazy.

• Options
    We've had 3 of those. He will fit into size 2s but I have a few size 1s I want to use up.
  • Options

Oh no!

I was just telling DH that we need to move up to size 2's, and he said we should try to use up the 1's first! No way!

DD born March 2011
    DS born Dec 10, 2013
  • Options

LMBO @ your title. We have had a few. One time DD decided to poo as Daddy was changing her poo diaper. She shot it all over him, he was freaking out. I couldn't help but literally roll around on the floor laughing. I call them Pootastrophes.

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options
    We've been in size 2 diapers for a while and he's starting to get out of them. I think after we finish up the last of these we're moving to size 3s.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    amy259amy259 member
    imageMrsChelseaP09:

LMBO @ your title. We have had a few. One time DD decided to poo as Daddy was changing her poo diaper. She shot it all over him, he was freaking out. I couldn't help but literally roll around on the floor laughing. I call them Pootastrophes.

HAHA!!!! I love it! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

eeyoreem- Size 3's wow!!! DD should have been in Size 2's probably a week or 2 ago since we'd had a few messes but this was by far the worst!

• Options
    Yea, he's a little monster. I'm expecting him to be close to 15# at his 2 month appt next week
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    yeah, she has one a day.  it's the only time she poos and it's always a poop explosion.  and it's almost always while she's having a bottle.  it is the funniest thing when it happens to DH.  he totally freaks out.  "OMG help me!!!!"  is usually the cry i hear.  one time it was so bad it went through her onesie and through my jeans!!!!  (well, the pee part i think).  and i just love the look of peacefulness on her face as she's expelling these buckets worth of waste...  truly priceless. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"