North Florida Babies

MOSH - Jax ?

So I have lived here in Jax for almost 5yrs and have never been to MOSH. I've been looking on their site to see if its a place to take a 9mo old, but I don't really see much info. Do any of you ladies/men know if there are things for a 9mo old to do there, or if you would even recommend going there? He does walk already, if that helps any.

My parents are coming into town so I was trying to find things to do. We are planning on going to the zoo maybe Mon. or tues already. TIA

DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: MOSH - Jax ?

• Zoo over MOSH any day. There is a hands on museum that may be better for little ones but I don't think MOSH would be that nifty for him. 
  • asalisaasalisa member
    MOSH is great for older kids.  But I'd take a 9 month old elsewhere.  I have a 6 month old and used to work at MOSH just for background info.  I don't really have any suggestions about the zoo as I hate zoos.  The only place we go is the library.  Some of the branches have a great Mother Goose Storytime which is geared for birth-18 month old kids.  I've talked to the Mandarin branch and they plan to continue throughout the summer.  I've discovered that calling your branch beats looking online for info...as the info isn't always accurate.
  • Loading the player...
  • chmanachmana member

I haven't been to Mosh, but know it is for older kids. I have taken my DD to the zoo and she's the same age as your son. She loved it. They have a lot to do besides look at animals. The zoo has a train ride, carousel, splash water park, and playground.

I took my DD along with my 5 year old niece. My DD loved looking at the kids playing at the playground and splashing at the splash park.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd do the zoo over MOSH.  B loves MOSH, but I don't think he would have enjoyed it at 9 months.
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"