March 2011 Moms
Options

Recommend your baby monitor

We currently have an old school FP monitor that a friend gave me.  Right now it's perfect because she only naps in her crib and still sleeps in our room.  But when she's ready to move into her room, I don't think it's going to work.  It's too loud/scratchy for me to be able to sleep with it on.  When we have the fan on or if we use white noise, you can't hear anything on the monitor but that.  Also, I'm wondering if the video monitor is worth it.

Thanks for your recommendations!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend your baby monitor

• Options

I just have a voice monitor, I think it's Motorola brand.  I can hear the fan or the white noise machine going, but if he starts to cry of makes noises, I can still hear him.  I am a person that doesn't think a video monitor is necessary.

Edit: Spelling

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the Sony Baby Call and LOOOOVE it. It has 2 settings, you can listen to everything (like white noise) or you can set it to only come on when the baby cries.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Angel Care!
  • Options
    We have the Summer video monitor and love it.  I'm a paradnoid mom that needs to see that my lo is okay and this monitor is the right one for us.  The monitor has a touch screen so that you can move the camera remotely if it's not facing directly on the baby.  This is very helpful for us considering dd's room and our room are on separate floors in our home. 
  • Options
    We have the Digital 1st Audio Monitor. It's great! We have have no interference from our neighbour who also has a baby, and the sound is really good even when we have the Sleep Sheep on.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    angel care monitor all the way!! you will NEVER regret it!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the Levana Safe n See video monitor.  Love it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"