Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

GTKY: Let's find out about DFW moms

1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them?

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they?

3. How old were you when LO was born?

4. How much did LO weigh at birth?

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO?

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again?

I think that's a good start! Now to see if anyone (aside from me) answers!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY: Let's find out about DFW moms

• 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Kira Elizabeth - We had a ton of boy names, but girls names were really hard to agree in.  I was watching Rugrats in Paris, and Kimmi's mom's name is Kira and I asked DH, and he was like, ya, I really like that.  He picked Elizabeth after his favorite cousin.

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? July 1 - she is 10 1/2 months old

3. How old were you when LO was born? I was 30

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 7lbs  12oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? I love to read to her, and I also like to sing to her and watch her try to dance when I sing. I also enjoy taking her to the park with DH

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? Yes, we would like more. We will probably starts after LO is two.

• I'll play ;)

imageshandars:

1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? MJ  and Meka -- DS is a III and DD was named after my late sister

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? June10

3. How old were you when LO was born? 27

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? a little over 3 lbs each

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? cuddle time

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? One and DONE!! just got blessed twice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? aidan, sawyer, and reese -

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? in sig - 4.5, almost 3, and 1

3. How old were you when LO was born? 23, 25, almost 27

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 6lbs 11oz, 7lbs 6.5oz, 7lbs 10oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? water parks! crafts, every day things :)

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? yes. soon.

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• LoCarbLoCarb member
    1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Amelia and Natalia. Amelia I loved. Natalia was compromise. H wanted Natalie2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? April 14, 2009 (2) & April 15, 2011 (5wk)3. How old were you when LO was born? 31 & 334. How much did LO weigh at birth? 6.5 & 6.8 lbs5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? read and go the park w/ the 2 yr old. hold the 5 wk old6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? No, two and thru
  • 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Jacob Gregory. Jacob was the only boy name that we both really loved and Gregory was my dad's name, he died when I was 2.

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? January 29; 15 months

3. How old were you when LO was born? 25

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 8lbs 8oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? Chase him around the house and tickle him are my favorites that are playing, but I love just cuddling with him

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? Yes; we were planning on starting in June, but right now it is being put on hold due to work issues. I am hoping work stuff gets better because I am so ready for #2

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage

• 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? no name yet...

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? Due 11/1/11!

3. How old were you when LO was born? I'll barely be 30

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? Lets hope not 9lbs but a tad less...

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? Since it's so early...to try to hear the heartbeat with my stethoscope lol

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? We want 2, we'll wait a year and try for another fall baby 2013

-Kimberly :)Blog Chart Baby Blog
    Furbabies Ribby, JJ, Bella, Hunter
    imageimage
    My little Minion!
  • imagekcarbonell:
    1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Amelia and Natalia. Amelia I loved. Natalia was compromise. H wanted Natalie 2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? April 14, 2009 (2) & April 15, 2011 (5wk) 3. How old were you when LO was born? 31 & 33 4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 6.5 & 6.8 lbs 5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? read and go the park w/ the 2 yr old. hold the 5 wk old 6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? No, two and thru

WOW, April is going to be a busy birthday month for you guys! :)

• imageAggieKim04:

1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? no name yet...

Are you going to find out what you are having?  If so, when do you guys find out?

• 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Brendan Hobson and Griffin Dunning. Brendan was just a name we both heard and liked for a boy. Hobson is my mom's maiden name. Griffin was another name we heard and liked and kept on the same Irish/Celtic theme Brendan was. Dunning is MIL's maiden name. The meaning of names are also important to us. Brendan means "Prince" and Griffin means "Strong Lord." 2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? January 6, 2010 (16.5ish months), approximately September 29, 2011 (21 weeks pregnant right now)3. How old were you when LO was born? 24 and 264. How much did LO weigh at birth? 7.9 pounds & don't know yet!5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? Brendan, playing outside and going to playdates with friends. Griffin, right now just feeling him kick. 6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? Yes, we would like to have 2 more. As of right now, we'll start TTC again when Griffin turns 1. We'll see if we still agree with that when the time comes :) 
  • 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them?

Jackson Elkanah. Jackson, we had picked out when DH and I were still dating back in 2004. Elkanah was my great grandfather's name and his grandfather's name. He has a 2nd middle name that is my maiden name (and I still wanted it attached) and then our last name (which is in my sn lol).

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? Sept, 21, 2010 8 months and 1 day old

3. How old were you when LO was born? 27 yrs.

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 9lb. 3.3 oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? Oh probably when we (DH, Jax and I) all hang out in bed and cuddle and snuggle or just play in bed. Just kind of that magical time that none of us ever want to do anything else.

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? Yes, very soon.

• 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Noah Lee--Lee is a name carried through my husband's family and Noah was simply a name we both loved!

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? September 24, 2010. He is almost 8 months old!

3. How old were you when LO was born? 23

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 8 pounds 6 ounces

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? He loves to go for runs in the stroller and I adore taking him to the park and watching him squeal in the swings!

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? Oh, yes! We most likely won't try for more until after his second birthday though.

• imageshandars:
    imageAggieKim04:

1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? no name yet...

Are you going to find out what you are having?  If so, when do you guys find out?

Sorry! I've been out of town. We WILL find out what we're having and it will be June 3!!!!  SOOO freaking excited!

On a side note, I remember you, Shandars, from TheKnot when we were all planning our weddings lol. My sn was different then because I forgot it and the pwd and the email address it was linked to... 

-Kimberly :)Blog Chart Baby Blog
    Furbabies Ribby, JJ, Bella, Hunter
    imageimage
    My little Minion!
  • 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Aiden Carter - Aiden was the only name we could agree on for a boy, and Carter I got from Selena Gomez's character in the Princess Protection Program movie on Disney Channel

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? June 3rd - less than 2 weeks from a year old

3. How old were you when LO was born? 26

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 7 lbs 3 oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? play! He's a smiley, happy guy and he loves to play with me and laugh at my silly faces and songs.

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? We want one more for sure, and a third is negotiable. It really depends on finances and career situations, but our tentative plan is to TTC in late summer 2012.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Benjamin. I've always loved the name and thankfully the hubby did too.

June 3, 2010. He's 11 months old and will be 1yr old in 2 weeks :(

6lb 13oz 19 1/2 inches

cuddling

Yes, already TTC'd and expecting 2nd LO in October! :)

• samk213samk213 member
    . What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Christopher James ( I loved Christopher and James is after my DH's father)

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they?  It was last Thursday (party was this past weekend)  The big 1!

3. How old were you when LO was born? 37

4. How much did LO weigh at birth?  6 lbs 6 1/2 oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? He loves peek a boo and hide and seek

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? Yes, one more pregnancy if we are lucky.  We plan to start another IVF cycle in August after we return from our summer vacation

• 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Landon Travis - I fell in love with the name Landon in college after hearing it & luckily DH liked it too. Travis was the name we liked most from a baby book. Tyler Kenneth - Tyler we just both liked & Kenneth is my dad & grandfather's name

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? 8/29 (will be 3 this summer) & c/s scheduled 8/5 for #2

3. How old were you when LO was born? 30 & 33

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 8lbs 11oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? Snuggle

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? Yes, we'll probably start trying for a 3rd when #2 is nearing 2yrs.

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• imageshandars:

1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? DD#1 Sarai, from the story of Sarai & Abram (later Sarah & Abraham) DD #2 Leila I just thought it was a pretty name.

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? Nov 24 she is 6 1/2, Mar 1 she almost 3 months.

3. How old were you when LO was born? 22 & 29

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 8lbs, 6 lbs 1 oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? snuggling

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? I don't know

• 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Her name is Leah Hazel. Leah after my mom and Hazel after my great-grandma. We are calling her Hazel though.

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? She was born November 26, the day after Thanksgiving. She is now six months and four days old

3. How old were you when LO was born? I was 24

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? She weighed 8 lbs 5 oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? She likes to sit on the bathroom counter in her Bumbo while I do my hair or clean.

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? I do want more children, but we won't start trying again until Hazel is at least two.

• imageshandars:

1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Iain Connor, Iain means John so it was a way of making DS a jr w/o cursing him with the name John. lol  Connor was just a name we both liked/

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? 11/15/10 He is 6.5 months

3. How old were you when LO was born? 22

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 7lbs 11.4 oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? Snuggle or Super Baby

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? Oh yes! two more. We are planning to start ttc2 this fall.

• 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Wade Taylor.  Wade was the only boy name me and my husband could agree on and Taylor is my son's birth dad's middle name (who is my 2nd cousin) and it was our grandmothers maiden name so we wanted to keep a little bit of family with our son. 

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? Feb 17, 2011 15 wks

3. How old were you when LO was born? 39

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 7lbs 3 oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? Snuggle and kiss him all over!

6. Do you want more children? We would love to have more kids but we can't.  we were very lucky to be able to adopt our son so it looks like he will be the only one for us!

• 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Makayla Renee, I love the name Makayla and my grandfathers middle name is McKay.  I chose Renee as her middle name because that's the middle name of a really close cousin of mine. 

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? January 27th, she is 8 years old

3. How old were you when LO was born? I was 22

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 7 lbs 8oz

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? watch her play soccer, shop, get manis and pedis :-)

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again?yes!!  I have a 12 yo stepdaughter, and dh and I are expecting our 1st together in Jan 2012.

imageimage
  • 1. What is your LO's name(s) and how did you choose them? Lillian Ann, Lillian is my husband's grandmother's name and I loved it, and Ann is Mary's Mother's name and I found out I was pregnant on the day of the immaculate conception

2. When is your LO's birthday and how old are they? 8/10, 9 months

3. How old were you when LO was born? 2 weeks from 30

4. How much did LO weigh at birth? 7lbs 7ozs

5.What is your favorite activity to do with LO? I love library time, she loves anything outdoors

6. Do you want more children? If so when will you TTC again? yes, not sure when.  I go back and forth between 5 years and pretty soon

Jaxon Walker Christopher (fell in love with Jackson, DH wanted to use Jax, both middle names are family names/Christopher was his original birthname but a family name was well)

Trent Avery Edward (randomly chose from a list of names DH gave me, middle names are family names/Edward was his original birth middle name but a family name as well)

Savannah Loreta (Lo-ree-ta) Lynn (we narrowed it down to each of our 2 favorite girl names, both had Savannah, middle names are family names/her birth mother would have given her the middle name of Lynn and didn't know it was my middle name)

DS1 - Jan 30 (3), DS2 - Oct 10 (20 months), DD - April 2 (2 months)

29, 30, 8 days shy of 32 :)

DS1 - 7lbs, DS2 - 3.8 (30 weeks), DD 5.8 (35 weeks)

outside is always a big hit, swimming and playing ball

The only way we will have more is if by some miracle I FINALLY get pregnant after 7 years of trying. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"