North Carolina Babies
Options

Babes in First Class?

We're taking a family trip to see grandma next weekend - which includes a flight.  DH and I just got upgraded to first class (yay!).  The email reminded me that I needed to call and add a lap child to our reservation.

I've heard rumors before that small children aren't allowed in first class.  (A coworker said they got upgraded and then downgraded when the airline learned they had a lap child.) While I'm certainly not going to call attention to it at the airline, has anyone heard of this?  I've also heard other stories of people having babies in first class without any problems.

Just curious.

ETA:  Not 'having' a baby in first class in the giving birth kinda way, just holding one on their lap. Wink

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Babes in First Class?

• Options
    I am not sure of the rules but just wanted to say that is bullshit if they don't let you stay in first class! I hope it works out. 
  • Options

DH and I flew with Ella a few years ago and were upgraded to 1st class and didn't have any issues at all. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    alchrisalchris member
    Kira was 2 1/2 last summer and had a first class seat on one segment. :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    When Will was 7 months we flew to Baltimore and got upgraded to first class, no problems at all.....
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JuberPJuberP member
    Well then, it sounds like we have nothing to worry about. Sweet!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"