Childless not by choice
Options

Just want to say hi....*ticker (loss) warning*

Let me start off by saying I do not plan to post here, i do not feel i belong here, i can not relate to any of you and i am beyond sorry you have to be here. I just wanted to tell you all that i commend you for being here. Being childless whether it be by choice or not is a tough thing to deal with. From the bottom of my heart i wish you all happiness and peace with your decisions. I hope you do not take this the wrong way, I am not trying to brag or rub anything in anyone's face. I have been lurking on this board and i totally feel for you girls. I can not relate and in no way am saying that I can. Just wanted to extend hugs to you and wish you nothing but the best.

I am sorry that people have been giving you a hard time. May you all find the support you are looking for, whatever it may be.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just want to say hi....*ticker (loss) warning*

• Options

(Just a TTCALer lurking here)

My thoughts exactly, OP. I hope all this chaos calms down soon. Best wishes to all of you ladies. Smile

• Options
    Thank you for the kind thoughts :)
    Rosie born August 29, 2013. Blessed by adoption!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.I'm not really sure what the big deal is, or why people have to be so rude. As if this sh!t isnt hard enough ya know?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"