Boston Babies
Options

Pediatricians affiliated with NWH?

We live in West Roxbury and and looking with a NWH-affiliated pediatrician. West Roxbury/Dedham/Westwood/Newton/Needham/Wellesley/Brookline would be preferred. If they have a lactation consultant, that would be an added bonus.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pediatricians affiliated with NWH?

• Options
    I know my pediatrician consults at NWH - not sure if he keeps offices there too.  I see him in Boston.  His name is Mark Allen Goldstein and I think he's wonderful.
  • Options
    I just gave birth to my son on May 7 at NWH. He saw Dr. Fox while we were there and he was wonderful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekpelletier86:
    I just gave birth to my son on May 7 at NWH. He saw Dr. Fox while we were there and he was wonderful.

Dr Fox was my pediatrician growing up - I didn't realize he keeps offices at NWH! My Mom actually works at NWH and my Dad is a physician as well and they chose him before I was born. I think Dr Fox is a great suggestion. I was so sad when I aged out of his practice.

• Options
    Dr. Pronchick is my LO's pediatrician, I absolutely LOVE her.  She was recommended to my by some of my mama friends and I couldn't be happier.  She is at NWH, in the Pediatrics at Newton Wellesley practice.  There is a lactation consultant within the office as well who is super nice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"