March 2011 Moms
Options

DS got his shots this morning, and is doing better than I am...

It was definitely more traumatic for me than him. He screamed for about the amount of time it took for the nurse to give him his shots, and by the time we were leaving the office, he was all smiles. Since being home he has eaten great, enjoyed some tummy time, and has been giggling and laughing! I am holding off on giving him Tylenol until I feel like he needs it. He seems to be doing great! I fully prepared myself for the day from H-E-Double hockey sticks. We still have physical therapy this afternoon (DS has Torticollis), so it may get worse, but for now I am so happy he took his shots so well :)

Re: DS got his shots this morning, and is doing better than I am...

• Options
    Glad to hear he's doing well! We have our appt. next week and I'm not looking forward to it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD got her 2 month shots to day, and the same thing.  She was mad for a few minutes, then got happy and slept most of the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great! DD did well with the shots (better than mommy). She was just really tired and fussier than usual after. She didn't run a fever until about 24 hours after the shots, so keep taking his temperature.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"