May 2011 Moms
Options

anyone know anything...

exercises or something to move head completely into where it's supposed to be? I heard baby can go back and forth all way up to delivery at times. She didnt want to induce in case of prolapse cord. Then wtf is all this pelvic pressure that's been happening past couple months? Walking isnt helping

Re: anyone know anything...

• Options
    I'm not sure but think I've seen people lie upside down to try to get LO to move, good luck
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've heard that if you put headphones on your low belly, it can encourage your baby to move head down.  Not sure if it works, but it can't hurt, right?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a yoga teacher tell me getting on your hands and knees and doing the cat/cow pose can help move the baby if it's breech. Maybe it can help with this too? Even if it doesn't its a nice back stretch.
  • Options
    I bounced on a ball for 2 weeks and that didn't help, so I walked like 10 miles last weekend and she was in place on Monday. Maybe doing squats?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"