Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Help with Pregnancy

Hey ladies,

I am seeking some help and have no idea where else to turn to.

First, I live in Delaware but work in West Chester, PA which is making it difficult for the IUI appts. Trying to get to the dr's office by 3 when I technically do not get off of work until 4 is making it extremely stressful.

Hubby and I have been trying for quit some time now without success. So we got involved with Reproductive Associates of Delaware and got all the necessary test done for him and myself. They didn't really find much wrong with my and hubby's sperm count was a little low but nothing to alarming. 

So we did our first IUI 2 weeks ago and low and behold, it did not work  :(  I know everyone will say to try again with the IUI, but since my insurance does not cover it and we are paying out of pocket, we can't really ditch out another $1800 right now.

So I guess what I am asking is: Is there another Dr I could see that is not as expensive? Is there any other route to go besides IVF now? 

Thanks for any help/responses.

Kristy

p.s I also posted this on the Delaware board but was given the idea to see if I could find another doctor closer to my work since most of the stuff seems to be happening during the week.

Re: Help with Pregnancy

• Options
    EMTXEMTX member
    I would try posting on the Philly board - closer to you!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEMTX:
    I would try posting on the Philly board - closer to you!

This!  The Central PA area generally ends going southeast around Lancaster County! 

BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I do apologize.

I know West Chester is not central PA, but I thought it was close to where someone may be able to answer my questions. 

Guess I was wrong  :/

• Options
    EMTXEMTX member
    imageFutureMrsMoyer:

I do apologize.

I know West Chester is not central PA, but I thought it was close to where someone may be able to answer my questions. 

Guess I was wrong  :/

No need to apologize, I hang out on both boards since I'm in the Lehigh Valley and have seen West Chester gals posting on the Philly board, just a tip :)

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"