Indiana Babies
Options

monday check-in

1. where and how:

2. weekend highlight:

3: tell us a website/blog you just can't live without:

Re: monday check-in

• Options

1. 20 weeks, 5 days pg.  Is it really Monday again.....??

2. Dinner out with friends at The White Chocolate Grill

3. Besides the usual culprits - FB, TB, blogs - here are the sites I visit most often:

CNN
    Annie's Eats
    The Weather Channel

• Options
    rachesraches member

1. where and how: 6w3d - feeling good and ready for my ultrasound today!

2. weekend highlight: staying downtown at the JW Marriott and getting an amazing 11 hours of sleep in the super comfy bed

3: tell us a website/blog you just can't live without:  Everything by Google (google search, gmail, google reader, g-chat), USAA online banking, and Yelp.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. 12 weeks post-partum. I got some good sleep Saturday night when Connor had 5 hour stretch (unfortunately, the best he's had) but last night was terrible. He hasn't pooped in 3 days so I think he's really uncomfortable. Plus, he now has thrush, although I can't tell how much it bothers him. I caught it pretty early I think, but now we're both getting treated. Hopefully it won't get worse.

2. My weekend highlight was immediately followed by my weekend lowlight. We went out for breakfast at Patachou downtown Saturday morning. We have an annual pass for the zoo and since we were nearby and the weather was nice we decided on a whim to head over there. We took a ride on the train and Jocelyn LOVED it. I thought we should head out after that but Chris wanted to press our luck. Bad move. Jocelyn ends up having the mother of all tantrums just as we're reaching the point furthest away from the entrance. It culminated with me lugging Connor's carseat while Chris dragged/carried Jocelyn flailing and screaming, and then she bit the crap out of his shoulder. Everyone was staring at us and it was mortifying. Yay.

3. I like Extra Mustard on the Sports Illustrated website, but otherwise I really pretty much just come here, CNN, and facebook. I love the Breastfeeding board and Working Moms board, and have started lurking on Toddlers 24+ months since Jocelyn is getting more, ahem, challenging. Babies 0-3 was a big help in the beginning with both kids; I usually check out the age-specific boards when I have a particular question.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. where and how: almost 8 weeks...feeling good today!! finally:)

2. weekend highlight:going to my grandpa's 90th birthday...what a great guy!

3: tell us a website/blog you just can't live without: people.com...haha

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. where and how: 5 weeks pregnant today

2. weekend highlight: Going out to Ted's Montana Grill with DH to celebrate our BFP.  I love that place..... so yummy.

3: tell us a website/blog you just can't live without: I don't read any blogs regularly, but I love my email.  I can't live without checking my email several times a day.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1.  7.75 months pp

2.  DD was dedicated at church this weekend so my mom and dad came in on Fri night to be there for it.  It was great having them around.  They're coming back in 9 days for the 500 and Memorial Day weekend and I can't wait!

3.  Hyperbole and a half makes me laugh out loud.  And I cannot live without Myrecipes.com.  It's where I find 99% of what I make for dinner.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    brithilbrithil member
    1. where and how: AF time 

2. weekend highlight: My weekend wasn't too exciting. We spent some time with the in-laws, had a dinner/grocery date, and worked.

3: tell us a website/blog you just can't live without: I pretty much just do TB, FB, and my email.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"