April 2011 Moms
Options

Thanks a lot, Pampers

For not holding 5hrs of my DD's pee and leaking everywhere. Instead of being over come with complete joy that she slept 5 solid hours I have to change sheets, her sleeper and swaddle blanket as well as giving her a quick wipe bath which has all woken her up completely. For real, you can't hold my 9lb 9oz baby's pee for 5hrs in a size 1 diaper?
/vent.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

Re: Thanks a lot, Pampers

• Options
    Ugh. The hospital used Pampers so sent us home in those. They constantly leaked over and over. We thought it was just a sposie thing but used the hugggies little snugglers sample they gave us and have never had a leak. I think different diapers just fit them differently
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah Sam had his first poopsplosion in them at 2 AM. And of course it got all over his one and only swaddling blanket so the rest of the night was shot for good sleep
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We switched to Huggies newborn diapers for this reason! DD always felt clammy in Pampers the times they weren't leaking!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Can't stand the Huggies little snugglers.  They were constantly leaking up his back for some reason.  We started using the Luvs size 1's which seem a little large on him but they haven't leaked once.
  • Options
    kje120kje120 member
    Huggies little snugglers sucked for us, too. They were constantly leaking all over the place. We're using the ones my sister gave us from Costco and they are so much better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    pampers seem to stick to my LO bum, and the other day he had some gel on his legs from being too wet.... I do not like them. I even prefer the target brand over them.
  • Options

It will really just depend on the baby.  I hear different opinions from all the moms I know.  We used Huggies with my daughter because I never had any leaks and they held more pee.

They seem to be working fine for my newborn now as well. 

• Options
    Definitely a baby to baby thing. We LOVE pampers swaddlers sensitive. She's never leaked once, poop or pee. :)
    Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Baby #4; 7/7/2018
  • Options
    We love pampers swaddlers. The only blowout we had was mother's day weekend and DS was very jaundice and hadn't pooped in 3 days. So when the first poop came there was so much of it that the diaper just couldn't hold it all.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"