March 2011 Moms
Options

So ill....

I have no clue what the deal is..... 

for the past almost wk now I have been sick to my stomach, I feel like tossing my cookies ALL THE TIME! My first thought was "Maybe its something I ate" but that was like well over a wk ago and I have been making my own food, and eating the same thing as DBF, and DD#1 and they are fine!

I just got my BC (I got the Depo shot) so no period here. But this has been going on longer then that... Im not entirely sure why. Any ideas? Im kinda still blank bc terrible 2s and a newborn do NOT mix well, so my head isnt working at full capacity. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11

Re: So ill....

• Options

This might be a dumb question, but does your doctor's office do a pregnancy test before the depo shot?

I hope you feel better soon! People have been sick here with the weather changes, but nothing like what you are describing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    amy259amy259 member
    Yup I'd POAS.
    BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is it a side effect of Depo? As a former Depo user I know there are tons of side effects that you may run into.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    nici84nici84 member
    I dont know if its a side effect, he didnt have any info on it. & no he didnt run a pregnancy test.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
  • Options

I would poas. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    nici84nici84 member
    I guess I will have to POAS, even if I have to wait till the 31st (I go and see our family Dr that day for an Asthma check, & DD#1's 3yr appointment, and DD#2's 2mnth check up). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"