April 2011 Moms
Options

Cute dress for post baby body? Where to find?

I'm going to a nice wedding at a winery in two weeks and need to find a tummy hiding post baby dress. Any ideas on where I can find one? Ive looked at old navy, target and Victoria's secret with no luck! Oh and I need to be able to waer a reg bra to contain the girls! Wink
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute dress for post baby body? Where to find?

• Options
    Have you tried Ann Taylor or Kohl's?  It's where I found alot of my "in between" clothes for this weird stage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Gap has a sale today only where you can get 30% off.  Not sure if they have any good dresses, though.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not sure what your budget is but jcrew.com has some gorgeous party dresses... if you buy strapless, you could wear a cute cardigan over top. Their styles are flattering and I saw some tummy flattering cuts online.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagepinksissie:
    Have you tried Ann Taylor or Kohl's?  It's where I found alot of my "in between" clothes for this weird stage.

I was trying to think of places that have more forgiving clothing - Ann Taylor and The Loft would definitely work.  The Loft has some nice dresses that you could easily wear a regular bra with!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"