Illinois Babies
Options

Diapers ?

What is the best place (cheapest) to buy pampers diapers ?

TIA 

Re: Diapers ?

• Options
    I found Amazon.com has the best prices and free shipping. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Amazon for sure. Even with coupons (which Pampers doesn't give much of), Amazon is still the cheapest. Join Amazon mom and sign up for Subscription.
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

yup- what they said.

my DH is an Amazon Mom (heh) and loves it... we get a box of like 140 diapers once a month to our front door for like $30 or something ridiculous.

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I switch between Diapers.com and Amazon.  Although it takes some work, you can send in manufacturers coupons to Diapers.com and they apply them to your account.  You can typically find a coupon code for NEW customers only too. 

• Options
    lelekaylelekay member
    Definitely Amazon Mom Subscribe & Save program.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    brill2bbrill2b member
    I use diapers.com since I don't really have space to stock up on a bunch of diapers through Amazon (I think you have to order more at a time from them to get their discount).
  • Options
    I have been buiying mine at Target when they run deals with $5 off and a $5 gift card and I think it is cheaper that Amazon or diapers.com.  It does require me to go to the store, but I usually need to stock up on things anyway.  I also use the Pampers coupon and Target credit card for additional money off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"