Boston Babies

What did you pack in your hopspital bag?

I am stuck as to packing my bag for the hospital. What did you ladies pack?

Re: What did you pack in your hopspital bag?

• A light weight robe to throw on over the hospital johnny 
    Going home clothes for you and the baby,Basic toiletries, 
    slippers , loose fitting yoga type pants,  fip flops (you will not be able to wear shoes most likely due to swelling),  a Boppy ,  mints/chapstick (hospitals are so dry, my mouth was always very dry), a camera /video (charger , USB cord), laptop if there is Wi-Fi,  your own towel (theirs SUCK),  snacks in case you deliver after the cafeteria is closed, you will be starving!! , maxi pads for the bleeding (the hospital will have them but they're HUGE). 

imageimage

• imagechristiney06:

A light weight robe to throw on over the hospital johnny 
    Going home clothes for you and the baby,Basic toiletries, 
    slippers , loose fitting yoga type pants,  fip flops (you will not be able to wear shoes most likely due to swelling),  a Boppy ,  mints/chapstick (hospitals are so dry, my mouth was always very dry), a camera /video (charger , USB cord), laptop if there is Wi-Fi,  your own towel (theirs SUCK),  snacks in case you deliver after the cafeteria is closed, you will be starving!! , maxi pads for the bleeding (the hospital will have them but they're HUGE). 

This, but add to it my Ipod, a book, etc.  Honestly?  Other than using the robe and the book, cards (to pass the time), I didn't use much of what I packed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Computer, camera, chargers, pjs to wear instead of the johnny, extra socks, extra underwear (but I used the mesh ones the hospital provided), comfortable going home outfit, going home outfit for the baby, pillow, toiletries...and I think that about covers it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • LOL!!  My water broke 3 weeks before my due date, I packed nothing!!  I suggest you pack a lot of things to keep you occupied.  Also shorts or pajama pants/sweats, nursing tanks, zipper down sweatshirt, slippers, mints, . 
    make sure you pack the correct beauty needs.  I took hair gel when I meant to pack my face wash!!  Ooops, that is what happens when you are in a rush!  I suggest you pack it in advance!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"